Exploring Innovation in the World of Talent Development
Ever-changing innovations like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chat GTP, and other data driven technologies are changing how talent development professionals work. Technology is a leading factor in developing talent from within and how to attract diverse new talent with special knowledge, skills, and abilities to support the future of talent development. These innovative strategies are focused on optimizing our workforce, driving performance, engaging people in our culture, and ensuring the success of our organizations.
The focus of this year’s forum will explore how organizations are using innovation to define and develop their talent development strategy. Michelle Reid-Powell, CEO and President of The CARA Group, Inc. will moderate a discussion with leaders from a variety of organizations from Southeastern Wisconsin.
Michelle Reid-Powell, Moderator
CEO & President
The CARA Group, Inc
Jay Anders, Panelist
Vice President Talent Management & Development
LaShonda Hill, Panelist
Vice President HR Contact & Transaction Center
Jill Whitfield Wooley, Panelist
Global Learning & Development Director
Our panel will answer pressing questions like:
· What are the most significant challenges that organizations are facing today as it relates to incorporating new technology?
· How are organizations using innovation to manage them?
· How are they using technology to change the way they develop and attract talent?
· How can we leverage these technologies to align the talent development strategy with the overall strategy of the organization?
· What successes, opportunities for learning or concerns have organizations experienced?
Registration Opens, Coffee & Continental Breakfast, Informal Networking
Program Kick Off
Small Group Discussion/Activity
Chapter Engagement, Raffle Prizes
* Cancellations made after October 20th (1 week out from the event) will not be refunded.
Park near the 7-story black tower. Enter through the South entrance and follow the signs to Aud C.
Thank you to our Beverage Sponsor!
Contact Usadmin@sewi-atd.orgPhone: 608-204-9815Association ManagersSeth TrickelHeather L. Dyer, CAE