The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field.
Fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members and $125 for non-members.
It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to email@example.com.
Don't forget to review the "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST HERE Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD or PayPal
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LISTINGS
Senior Instructional Design Consultant
The CARA Group, Inc.
Who is CARA?
CARA is a consulting firm focused on learning, change management and communications solutions that enable the workforce of the future. Our unparalleled commitment to the success of our clients and consultants makes CARA solutions unique.
We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable organizations and have been doing so for almost two decades. To meet the strategic objectives and complex needs of our clients, we are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional talent.
Our consultants are experts in custom learning solutions design and development, strategic and tactical organizational change management, and communications strategy, planning, and execution.
Why Work With CARA?
As a CARA consultant, you join a highly committed and motivated team. You will work with a Recruiting Manager who understands you and is dedicated to finding work that is aligned with your experience. You will also have a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to support you in all aspects of your engagements, to brainstorm ideas, and share best practices. In addition, CARA offers professional development opportunities allowing you to stay ahead of the insights, trends, and technology required for the workforce of the future.
CARA’s client is upgrading their current outage management system, which identifies the occurrence and location of power outages, provides instant alerts, records the history of outages throughout the operations, and provides real-time insight into the system. They are implementing new technology/mobile capabilities and are incorporating significant business process changes. They are seeking a Sr. Instructional Design Consultant with strong virtual facilitation skills to perform an analysis of the learning needs, build a role-based blended (i.e., virtual instructor-led, eLearning, microlearning, job aids, etc.) learning solution and roadmap, then design, develop and deliver the solution.
The Consultant must be a thought leader who can quickly establish rapport with the SMEs/team members and collaborate effectively with the overall established team. Working from a high-level system implementation project plan with identified milestones, the Consultant will create a detailed learning plan/timeline and leverage new business processes to create a sound learning solution where no existing courseware exists.
Tools necessary: MS Office, SharePoint, Adobe Connect, Storyline, Jira (possibly)
If you have solid consulting experience and possess attributes such as Adaptability, Innovation, Making Sound Decisions, Strong Relationship Management, Strategic Agility and Executive Influence, apply to CARA!
We seek well-organized and planful consultants with experience:
Project Duration/ Location
Senior Instructional Designer
What's the role?
We strongly believe that building a culture of continuous learning is instrumental to our success. The role of Senior Instructional Designer is at the heart of creating engaging, modern learning experiences for our customer service and operations departments.
In our current environment, it’s critical to support our new hires and existing employees in their daily learning needs. Do you have amazing skills creating virtual training programs? Are you excited by leading large instructional projects and building curriculums? We have just the career for you.
· Expert in all facets of virtual training including advanced adult learning principles of virtual instructional design and development, virtual technology and tools, and synchronous/asynchronous learning strategies.
· Leads large-scale redesigns of existing training programs or builds new programs, supporting highly technical operational and customer service training curriculums (intensive 3-6 month learning experiences).
· Supports both the design and creation of learning experiences as well as the project management and implementation plans for delivering training programs to large audiences spanning multiple teams and departments.
· Designs learning that is effective, scalable, efficient, and reusable in multiple contexts. Creates blended learning solutions that integrate both classroom and virtual instructor-led learning, elearning, performance support tools, social learning, and lab-based learning to develop solutions that effectively transfers knowledge and skills to the job.
· Conducts instructional analysis to assess requirements and needs of targeted audience to improve performance, including interviews with subject matter experts and research to validate content needs.
· Embeds measurement strategies into solution design to gauge and calculate the impact of learning on business results.
· Stays current on emerging learning trends, including innovative best practices, technologies, capabilities and methodologies in the design and development of solution offerings. Research emerging learning approaches, platforms and practices, and provide recommendations for their use.
Bring your Best! What this role needs:
· Leading by example with a commitment to life-long learning and personal growth and development at the core of being an professional in the instructional design discipline.
· A minimum of 5-7 years of instructional design and development, training evaluation experience, with demonstrated knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of adult learning. Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in virtual training design and development.
· Bachelor's degree in instructional design, adult education, organizational development, or related field. Master's degree in instructional design or adult learning preferred.
· Advanced experience using content design and development tools such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Captivate.
· Working knowledge of and experience with learning management systems.
· Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver within scope, on time and within budget.
· Ability to immerse quickly and get up-to-speed quickly in highly complex, technical work while building strong relationships with subject matter experts.
To apply, click on the link below: