The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field.
Fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members and $125 for non-members.
It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to review the "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST HERE Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD or PayPal
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LISTINGS
Program Training Coordinator
Stewart Leadership is a leadership development, talent management, and change consulting, coaching, and training company. Stewart Leadership is hiring a remote Program Training Coordinator that administers our virtual and in person training, webinar, and certification events. The ideal candidate has experience in training coordination, event planning, and project management along with strong communication and relationship skills. Although the work hours may vary, 25-35 hours a week is expected.
The Program Coordinator, reporting to the President of Stewart Leadership, will manage and implement a variety of activities to support Stewart Leadership consultants and clients. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected while working in a virtual role. Primary responsibilities to include:
• Coordinate the scheduling, event registration for training, webinars, and certification events
• Provide administrative support such as fulfillment, inventory management, and sales support
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of business experience with experience in training, event planning, project management, sales, marketing, executive support, and/or human resources
• Experience working in a professional, growth-oriented, business services environment
• Exceptional communication, listening, writing, editing, and conversational skills
• Comfort level in working out of home office and using apps like Zoom, gMail, Office Suite, Dropbox, and Slack
• Very organized in managing multiple requests from different consultants throughout the country
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little supervision
• Located in the greater the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area
• Competitive hourly rate (min $20/hour depending on experience)
• Ability to work remotely with an area in home office to store supply of brochures, books, and mailing supplies
• Errands will be required including things like a print shop, post office, and/or office supply stores
• 1099 Contractor status
• References provided upon request
Email Daniel Stewart, President of Stewart Leadership email@example.com
Manager, Learning Technology
SC Johnson – Racine, WI
SC Johnson is revolutionizing our approach to learning and development. Instead of relying solely on traditional “training”, we are moving to a more holistic and continuous approach. Our Global Learning and Development organization helps our associates and leaders to develop, sustain, share, and apply knowledge and skills that have a measurable impact on SCJ people and business results. We are seeking a proven leader to lead our Learning Technology Application and Adoption function. This role will be a manager/internal consultant that leads the execution of innovative, efficient, and impactful learning technology solutions that assist the business in the achievement of strategic business objectives.
The Manager, Learning Technology is responsible for the selection, deployment and support of learning technology usage for both enterprise and business-specific learning and development activities. This role will collaborate with internal learning leaders to identify the root causes of performance or talent gaps; research, recommend and address gaps where learning technology can be adopted and applied in closing the gaps, increase the learning effectiveness, and enhance learner experience in supporting the overall SCJ learning and development goals and objectives. The Manager, Learning Technology will report directly to Director, Global Learning and Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage team to identify and validate global business requirements for driving the learning technology infrastructure roadmap
· Identify, design, and activate HQ/business function ownership models in support of on-going learning technology platforms, tools and applications
· Provide thought leadership for emerging learning technology solutions, platforms, and providers for practical experimentation and application within the Learning & Development (L&D) functions, with a focus on the learner experience and outcomes
· Collaborate closely with HR, BPT (IT), business leadership and other operational team leads to ensure alignment and standardization of processes related to technology delivery and support
· Identify and lead learning technology prioritization and approval process in collaboration with HR leaders and business stakeholders
· Grow and maintain key relationships with global HR and business leaders and with related internal business partners (e.g., IT, HRDC, HRBPs, Instructional Design, and Learning Managers)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree will be a plus
· Minimum 7 years of diverse learning & development background with enterprise learning technology solution implementation experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
To apply please go to SC Johnson’s Careers Page, see link below:https://scj.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/USA---WI---Racine/Manager--Learning-Solutions_13003