SEWI-ATD Job Posting Policy
The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field.
Fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members and $125 for non-members.
It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to review the "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST HERE Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LISTINGS
Featured Job Postings
Leadership Development Program Manager
Children's Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI
Apply by clicking here
At Children’s Wisconsin, we believe kids deserve the best.
Children’s Wisconsin is a nationally recognized health system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. We provide primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. Our reputation draws patients and families from around the country.
· Bachelor's degree, Master's degree strongly preferred, in the areas of Business, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology or related field.
· Strong facilitation skills and executive presence.
· Five years of organizational development experience in areas such as: design of talent processes, leadership development, performance consulting, and culture work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Children's Wisconsin is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. We treat everyone with dignity, respect, and fairness. We do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by the law.
· Seniority level - Mid-Senior level
· Employment type - Full-time
· Job function - Human Resources
· Industries - Hospitals and Health Care
Apply by clicking here