SEWI-ATD Job Posting Policy
The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field.
Fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members and $125 for non-members.
It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to email@example.com.
Don't forget to review the "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST HERE Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LISTINGS
Featured Job Postings
Manager, L&D - Sales
This is an exciting time to join Delta Defense as we have grown by over 50% in the past year. We have an expanding L&D team that is growing in order to scale with our business success. In this role as a Learning & Development Manager that supports our Sales organization, you will lead the day to day responsibilities and career development for a team of L&D Trainers and be an important part of the strategy conversation by conducting needs analyses to further define development opportunities and produce sales results. Our L&D team is committed to utilizing innovative learning solutions. You will be the champion for this growing team.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
● Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 10 years in a row
● Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 6 years in a row
● Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 6 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in the following ways:
● Responsible for designing and delivering innovative learning solutions that engage the learner across multiple modalities.
● Manage the day to day responsibilities and career development for a team of L&D Trainers.
● Ensure that curriculum consistently reflects state of the art practice, is packaged in an effective manner, motivates staff to use information, and is connected to broader Delta initiatives.
● Utilize technology to offer a broad range of presentation and delivery strategies, including video, audio, simulations and scenarios.
● Conduct needs analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Learning programs with a Sales focus.
● Plan, design, and construct spaces/environments that reflect functional, social, and aesthetic considerations to drive learning outcomes.
● Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommends continuous improvement methods
● Support the delivery of new hire training and sales development programs.
● Research and establish relationships with relevant key stakeholders to customize content for presentations
● Ability to travel 25% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel
● Develop and build relationships through consultation and discovery of needs. Becoming viewed as a trusted advisor and the ability to represent the full suite of Learning and Development programs and resources is also essential to successful performance
● Forge strong relationships with key Leadership contacts to identify existing and emerging organizational development needs including on a business unit, team and individual level
● Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience
● Experience in creating learning processes as well as one time learning events
● 3+ years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports
● Experience supporting the Learning & Development needs of a Sales organization required.
● Ability to influence others, facilitate processes and coach/advise people leaders
● 5+ years of experience delivering leadership development programs, sales programs and/or facilitating experiential learning activities across a diverse audience
● Familiar with the ADDIE process of learning and creating trainings is preferred, but not required
● Experience managing and creating learning solutions
● Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Any e-learning platform experience is a plus!
● Passion for developing others
● Familiar with adult learning theory and blended learning
● Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
The Naval Station Great Lakes Training Coordinator/Administrator is responsible for the coordination, planning, and enrollment support for NSGL training requirements and initiatives; including class/program coordination, training registration, training content or supplies inventory, and end user enrollment support.
This role will require an onsite presence at Naval Station Great Lakes in Great Lakes, Illinois.
Please apply online at: https://bit.ly/3lQs1ew
1. Coordinates the enrollment and hosting of classroom and virtual training events, and online assignments using the Learning Management System (LMS) and other scheduling processes or systems.
2. Maintains accurate and timely training completion data in the Learning Management System (LMS).
3. Organizes, prepares, and/or loads into the LMS the necessary training content, materials, and supplies for classroom and virtual training events or online assignments.
4. Produces training class or program completion data, summarizes trends or gaps, and prepares reports for review.
5. Makes or organizes necessary training content updates as instructed by training facilitators and subject matter experts; partners with internal designers to make updates and keep content effective and accurate.
6. Partners with HR for New Employee Orientation, including preparing materials, and incorporating new training initiatives.
7. Develops and maintains learning plans for GWGL operational areas with the Subject Matter Experts and members of leadership.
8. Project and Change Management: Effectively plans and manages own work to reliably complete routine job responsibilities and special assignments. May serve as a team member or subject matter expert on formal projects or within the department. Effectively engages in change affecting her/him, communicating appropriately with supervisor. Follows through on learning, skill building, and practice necessary to adapt to change.
9. Problem Solving: Light supervision; works independently. Periodic review of work by manager or senior coworker. Solves problems of moderate to advanced complexity; able to identify root cause, interpret data, and resolve issues.
10. Technical Skill: Understands and applies professional principles and skills within area of specialization to modify processes to resolve situations.
11. Community Engagement: Champions Goodwill’s community engagement initiatives and serves as an ambassador for Goodwill in the wider community.
12. Completes all other job duties/responsibilities as assigned.
1. Two years of college education or experience equivalency, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, SharePoint, Articulate, Storyline or Captivate software).
3. Knowledge of principles of organizational development and organizational effectiveness.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theories, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, and practical implementation of training strategies.
5. Able to drive their POV to different areas of the base.
CORE CULTURAL COMPETENCIES:
1. Customer Focus: Independently anticipate and meet customer needs, while searching for ways to improve customer service. Internalize customer feedback, and follow up with customer to ensure problems are solved by providing innovative ideas to meet their future needs.
2. Values Differences: Seeks out the diverse perspectives and talents of others, striving to work effectively with others who have different perspectives, backgrounds or styles. Behave with sensitivity towards differences in cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating. Challenge stereotyping or offensive comments.
3. Communicates Effectively: Shares information and updates with others, while ensuring a clear, concise and professional communication through reports, documentation, written and other communications. Listens with interest to what others have to say.
4. Situational Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility of responses to different situations through adapting to the changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Monitors how well an approach is working to see if a change is needed, recognizing cues that suggest a change in approach or behavior is needed.
5. Drives Results: Demonstrates a strong drive to achieve meaningful results through driving tasks to successful completion and closure. Sets high standards for own performance, showing determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
6. Ensures Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for successes and failures in own work. Monitors progress of performance and changes approach accordingly, following through on commitments.
Remain stationary for extended periods of time, ability to move about to accomplish tasks; must be able to operate a computer or similar technology, which typically involves substantial motions of wrist, hands and/or fingers; visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing data, operating equipment or review thoroughness of work; ability to communicate with others and exchange information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities